605's with XO's should be enough to go around
LOT OF 30 ALTEC LANSING SPEAKERS | eBay
605's with XO's should be enough to go around
LOT OF 30 ALTEC LANSING SPEAKERS | eBay
Did 605's come with the accordion surround??
Fifteen of us throw in $550 a pair, give Bill H a pair to pick them up and arrange for shipping....Works for me....No reserve either. Whatever they go for, they are going...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Analog Addict - Jack of all Trades, Master of None
Searching for Sonic Nirvana...
It's a retirement fund....
Will be really interesting to see the price.
Would have sounded awesome!

PM me if you have serious interest in participating in this.
- Mike

Contact Mike aka Alien_Shore ! He is organizing the effort... For the folks who have sent me a PM I'm forwarding your PM's to Mike so he can count you in and contact you... If anyone has an objection to me forwarding their info please let me know I will send them on to Mike in about 3 hours.. or sooner if i get the green light before hand... As time is of the essence here i may have to do it sooner...than the 6PM Eastern Standard time..
BTW - All good suggestions !
Edit: OK guys I'm going out so I have to move up the plans for forwarding...
If you guys are serious I'm in.
-John
Yes, very interested, PM sent.
Bookmarks